The 1980s also saw the develop- ment of the Strom Thurmond Insti- tute, the Nursing Center, the Na- tional Dropout Center, and other institutes associated with Clemson academics.
Enrollment hit a high of over 16,000 in the late 1980's.
The first, the burning down of Main Hall (later rebuilt and named Tillman Hall) occured on May 22, 1894, and with it went classrooms, laboratories, and the entire college library.
The crystaline towers of the Xerox Building in Las Colinas, Texas.
^arly years of the new lemson wej^^^SJefj irked' lipbf. II1/H » *V \ ■ _ 'V m« m ; Many students will wait outside Martin Hall for classes to begin.
OPENING • 9 The end of the Citrus Bowl game: The threatening skys over the field of battle seemed most appropriate.
Oklahoma went home a sad Sooner, as the Tiger Rag rang forth in victory.