Southern area access validating agency

However, the student shall not have access to: Any student desiring to inspect his “Education Record” should consult the registrar, dean, head of the academic department, or other appropriate official designated as responsible for that part of his record to be inspected.

Students may complete a FERPA Consent form to authorize release of their educational record information to specific individuals named in the release by completing the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Consent form in the Student’s Personal Setting menu in their My Georgia Southern ( account.

In the Direct Access box enter form name GUAPSWD or click on the option Change Banner Password on the right side of the screen.

This is the test database and will not affect the PROD version.

Missing information indicates that the system has not been updated.

Please check back frequently to determine if all of your information is populated into the form.

NOTE: If you change your password in PROD, you may also want to change it in UPGR.

The following standards are intended for guidelines for data entry.

Please enter all information in upper and lower case.

Once all of your information appears, you are ready to proceed with completing your request.

I have read the above and am ready to proceed to the REQUEST FORM.

Leave a Reply